Friday, March 13, 2009

First Entry

Today I invite you to share in the journey of a divorced Mom with an abiding but imperfect faith in Christ who is sometimes a smart-aleck but who always hopes for the best.

For all you formerly married Moms whose lives have been, shall we say, "realigned" by divorce, there are two things I know:
  1. God loves you.
  2. There is a more wonderful, beautiful, sometimes-hard-to-believe-how-good-you’ve-got-it-despite-everything-you’ve-been-through life ahead of you. It is uniquely yours and yours for the taking.
  3. Also, I know a third thing: I'm partial to dashes.
I hope in these pages you will find some encouragement. I pray that that the Lord will grace my fingers and His incredible love for you will be revealed, however slightly, through my silly wandering prose.

For now I’ll leave you with this:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear from you. May God bless and keep you in His loving, able arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after moderator review.