Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gardeners

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

I have no idea if the flower in this picture is a weed or a rare perennial. What is know is...I think it's beautiful.

Today I am grateful for ladies who know the difference between a weed and a plant one purchases. Thank you for adding beauty to this world.

And to the garden club ladies in our community -- thank you for allowing me to tag along. I'm happy for the chance to putter in the garden with you. I pray that you enjoy the beauty of this gift we call Planting Day.

xoxo Ladies and Gentlemen, Cheeky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love planting day and was sad to have had to miss it this weekend. I can't be two places at once though! :) I did do lots of planting up at our cabin and thought about all our garden sisters and the fun they must have been having. The weather was perfect for us!

I love your blog. You are soooooo talented! What a gift you have. Thank you for sharing it with others! Hope to see you soon.
Blessings,
Sue

Anonymous said...

It WAS a beautiful day, beautiful gardens and even more beautiful; the friendship and fellowship we nuture as we tend to our earth and ourselves.
xxoo
Robin

Cheeky Church Lady in Training said...

Hi Sue and Robin, Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy the sunshine and the flowers! Bless you beautiful ladies. xox, S

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after moderator review.