Thursday, May 21, 2009

Krista Tippett Speaking of Faith

Good morning! I just have a second and want to pass on a link for American Public Media's "Speaking of Faith" program.

I had the honor of hearing Krista Tippett, host of Speaking of Faith, interview Joshua DuBois at the Fitzgerald Theater last night.

I also had the privilege of submitting a totally inane question which was not selected to be read on air. (Even though I tried to bribe the volunteer question collector to place mine on top.) For some reason they chose to read relevant and insightful questions from the studio and web audiences instead.

I love the respectful, intelligent, joyous, way Krista Tippett and the staff at Speaking of Faith do what they do.

In Minnesota, "Speaking of Faith" is broadcast on MPR News, 91.1 FM Sundays at 10 a.m. (I know you're all at church then) and 7 p.m. Or you can catch the show on the web at speakingoffaith.org

I am praying for you and for everyone striving to live a life of faith today. xoxox, Cheeky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after moderator review.