Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Susan Boyle's Cheeky Reaction

In case you haven't heard, Scotland's church lady, Susan Boyle, is moving on to the finals of Britain's Got Talent.

Click here to see her reaction to the news. She is one saucy church lady; looks like she's having the time of her life.

When I saw this clip it reminded me of King David dancing in the streets.
"David, wearing a linen ephod, danced before the LORD with all his might, while he and the entire house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouts and the sound of trumpets.

As the ark of the LORD was entering the City of David, Michal daughter of Saul watched from a window. And when she saw King David leaping and dancing before the LORD, she despised him in her heart." (2 Samuel 6:14-16)

What does it bring to mind for you?

Today I pray that you have reason to dance before the Lord. And that you actually do it.

Now that I've said that, I'll have to actually do it, too.


NOTE: If you record yourself dancing (fully clothed) (unlike David) and decide to post it on YouTube, please share the link with us. That would be so cool.

xoxox Ladies and Gentlemen, Cheeky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the link to one of my favorite dancers on YouTube. (Much better than if I was recording myself dancing -- I'm more like Elaine from Seinfeld, but in my mind'e eye -- like Riverdance. We all have different gifts.)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

Happy Dancing!

Cheeky Church Lady in Training said...

What a talented guy. Good chuckles :) Thank you! xo, Cheeks

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after moderator review.