Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Must. Do. Taxes.

I don't really even like worms. Especially not for breakfast. This is a good thing because I am NEVER the "early bird" when it comes to taxes.

Today with God's benevolent blessing I will finish my taxes. (I don't really think He blesses taxes. But I'll always take His blessing.)

As Paul wrote to the Romans,
“Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.” Romans 13:7
This guy doesn’t let us off the hook on anything, does he?

Anybody else wait until today to do their taxes?

Thanks for visiting. You’re in my brief, unintelligible, but well-intentioned prayers today.

xox,
Cheeky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We paid today, too. :-(
A

Cheeky Church Lady in Training said...

Yes, I'm guessing it's us "payers" that wait until the last minute. At least that's my excuse :). Thanks, A!

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after moderator review.